Wednesday 15 October 2014

Interim report - HKin Coop

Human Kinetics Coop

Hi Mom and Dad!
This is my interim report for the Human Kinetics Coop.

So far, the highlights for me have been:


I am the most proud of:


The most interesting things I have learned about are:


An example of when I really pushed myself in SuperFit is:


I could make improvements in:


I am really looking forward to:


The Basics - WORK HABITS:

Attendance (classes missed and why) -

Participation in field trips (woo kim, grouse grind, rock climbing) -

Lates (how many & reasons) -

Preparedness for class (gym strip &/or supplies) -

Class time management (are you using your class time to complete your work?  engaged in class discussion? participating? following along? doing your best? or talking too much? ) -

Blog assignment completion - (out of 8 assignments) Comments?

Self evaluation of work habits for each class in coop - G/S/N

Biology 12:
Exercise Science 12:
Super Fit 12:






No comments:

Post a Comment